- Contracting agency: Sri Lanka NCPC
- Implementing partner: VNCPC
- Duration: 11/2021 – 03/2022
- Sector: Textile
- Regions: Dong Nai, Quang Nam, Dong Thap
- Contact: Nguyen Dai An
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: (84 -24) 3868 4849 – ext 41
The contract to assess energy and water usage at 6 factories of Hirdaramani Industries Group in Vietnam was signed between VNCPC and the Sri Lanka National Cleaner Production Center (NCPC). Accordingly, VNCPC conducts energy and water assessment at the proposed locations, in compliance with ASHRAE level 2 audit requirements.
Main activities of the contract
- VNCPC experts conduct energy and water assessment consultancy;
- Ensure energy and water assessments will be carried out within the agreed timeframe;
- Conduct energy assessments for factories, in compliance with ASHRAE level 2 audit standards; and
- Update to Sri Lanka NCPC on project progress.
- By the end of 2021, due to the complicated situation of the Covid pandemic, the travel to companies were difficult. Therefore, the contract activities will be implemented from 02/2022. Specifically, VNCPC will conduct energy assessment consulting for 6 selected factories and in-depth water assessment for 1 factory.
- The draft Energy and Water Assessment reports will be released within two weeks after the factory assessment visits. The reports will be finalized within 2 weeks after receiving feedback from stakeholders.