Main activities of the project:
- Online learning courses built and distributed;
- On-site assessment, training, and intervention;
- Awareness raising activities through online learning and media, and building a change maker-network;
- Stimulating sustainable consumption and production through setting up an E-platform and Setting up a network of eco-fair retailers;
- Online learning courses to build the capacity of 1.000 agri-food processing MSMEs;
- On-site training for potential investment projects at MSMEs; and
- Capacity building for eco-fair & circular economy policy for agri-food processing.
Activities in 2020:
In the first year of the project, VNCPC and partners focused on building 3 online courses to help learners actively arrange their study time through internet-connected devices such as phones, tablets or computers.
Course 1: Sustainable production for MSMEs
Course 2: Sustainable consumption for consumers
Course 3: Improve access to green credits for MSMEs
- Screening the list of enterprises participated in the online course to select suitable enterprises for in-company consultancy on RECP assessment;
- Conduct rapid and in-depth RECP assessment to help businesses save production costs, reduce emissions to the environment and improve product quality, increase opportunities to access potential markets.